De tus panas y amigos
Dear Mrs. Baez and Mr. Baez,
I want to offer my condolences to you and your family.
I read your e-mail yesterday evening since that time I'm endless commiserated about the death of Federico.
I'm very thankful that you have informed me about this sadness. I still can't believe it.
I'm incredibly sad and my mind is at Federico and at you.
I feel an urge to describe my experiences I have had with him:
I met Federico at the Loomis Chaffee School in summer 2000. We spent 6 weeks together and he was one of the most likeable boys I have ever met in my life. I got to know him as a very heartily and intelligent person. He was full of the joys of life. We had so much fun in these 6 weeks and we enjoyed the time together. I could speak with him about everything. He was a very good listener and so helpful when someone had problems. Federico was never hesitant to help. He was the first person who started dancing when we had parties. It was admirable how popular he was by the pupils of Loomis Chaffee.
He laughed whole the day and was very cheerful.
Additionally in my opinion he was also a very sensitive person and romantic. The last day at Loomis Chaffee he told me at night while we were looking into the sky and watching the stars that he felt in love with someone. I asked him: "Who is the person you like" and he said "you Ariane". I felt very honoured about that because Federico was a very special person for me. I admired his vitality und fidelity. We had a closed relationship although we got to know each other just a few weeks ago.
I will never forget this moment …
Since we left Loomis we stayed in contact until last year. Firstly we writing each others letters. He had a very lovely way of writing and I always felt really closed to him although we had not seen each other for a long time.
In every letter and e-mail he wrote me that I'm a special person for him and that I would always stay in his heart.
He wrote me about his life and his studies about his travels with his family which he very loved and the incidents in his life.
When I got your notice all memories came back. I felt deeply moved.
We always wanted to meet again but unfortunately we didn't find time.
It was very difficult because I'm living in Germany and he in Venezuela.
Federico will always stay in my heart. I will never forget him and he will always have a place in my heart. He was such a good person.
I hope that you and your family can live with this sadness and I wish you all the virtue and strength to absorb this bereavement.
You can be proud of your son. He made people happy with his appearance.
I wish you all the best.
I embrace you, your wife and the three siblings of Federico although I didn't get to know you and your family.
All the best wishes,
Ariane Kiefer (you can see me on the photo)
I know that it will be Federico's birthday at the 16th August and it would be nice if you could light up a candle for him from me.
Previous posts in Tus Panas
- Mi mejor Amigo. (18 de Julio, 2006)
- Antes y Después (21 de Mayo, 2006)
- A un mes de tu partida al Cielo… (9 de Mayo, 2006)
- Para mi amigo del alma Frico (7 de Mayo, 2006)
- De parte de Okileto y Alvaro (2 de Mayo, 2006)
- Anécdotas de mi Alto Pana "el frico" (28 de Abril, 2006)
- Saludos a Frico de Wipi (25 de Abril, 2006)
- Saludos Federico! (24 de Abril, 2006)
- A mi incansable compañero Fede!!!! De parte de Janine. (22 de Abril, 2006)
- Vacaciones Margarita Junio 2005 (21 de Abril, 2006)
- Fotos de Ricardo Alamo (20 de Abril, 2006)
- Graduacion de Patricia, Diciembre 2005. (19 de Abril, 2006)
- No hay suficientes palabras (18 de Abril, 2006)
- Poema (18 de Abril, 2006)
- Para mi querido Fede... (18 de Abril, 2006)
- Como hablarles del frico? (17 de Abril, 2006)
- Cumpleaños 22 (16 de Abril, 2006)
- De Alexandra Ulloa Pacelli (16 de Abril, 2006)
- Dos fotos de parte de Mario (15 de Abril, 2006)
- Gonzo, Fede y Pedro (13 de Abril, 2006)